Were You the Victim of a Bus Collision in Columbus, Ohio?
Our Columbus Bus Accident Lawyers are Ready to Assist You Â
Columbus is the largest city in Ohio, which means there are a considerable amount of bus accidents each year across the area. What’s even worse is the fact that most of these accidents result in serious physical injuries and even death. Fortunately, those who have been victims to a bus crash due to a driver or company’s negligence have the right to seek legal counsel, and that’s what we are here to assist with.
USAttorneys.com is a free-to-use website that specializes in connecting bus accident victims with legal professionals who will fight for their rights and help them obtain the justice they deserve. Browse our site to find a top bus accident lawyer in your area with the skills, years of experience, and dedication it takes to win your case. Whether you were hurt while riding aboard a bus, in your own car, or crossing the street, we can connect you to a bus accident law firm that will be a perfect match for your individual case needs.
Top 10 Reasons to File a Bus Accident Claim in Columbus, OH
There are many factors that can lead to a bus accident, which means that there are numerous reasons to file a claim. Though every case is unique, the vast majority of bus crash claims are filed following a personal injury, property damage, or the loss of a loved one. If you’re on the fence about seeking legal counsel to bring a case in court, we’ve got a few reasons to help you get the ball rolling and contact a bus accident law firm.
Below are the top 10 reasons to file a bus accident claim in Columbus:
- Serious injuries
- Post-traumatic stress
- Loss of a loved one
- Property damage
- Lost wages due to job postponement or unemployment as a result of the accident
- Expensive hospital bills
- Debt related to accident costs
- General bus driver and/or bus company negligence (speeding, failing to properly maintain vehicles in safe condition, )
- Eligibility for compensation for general pain and suffering
- Justice for yourself and your loved ones
Contact a Bus Accident Attorney in Columbus, Ohio Today
If you or someone you know is a bus accident victim, the time to act is now. There is only so much time in which the victims of a bus accident in Columbus, Ohio are eligible to take their case to court. After that time period expires, victims will not be able to claim compensation for their injuries or the loss of a loved one even if there was blatant evidence that the collision was caused by another person’s negligence. To ensure that you do not miss out on your due damages, do not hesitate to contact a bus accident law firm.
When you have an attorney that specializes in public and private transportation collisions on your side, you can rest easy knowing that every detail of your case will be handled quickly and thoroughly. Your city bus accident lawyerÂ will investigate the incident, speak to police and those involved, and will even help you obtain medical attention if you haven’t already done so. Your legal team will also do everything in their power to help recover the maximum compensation possible for your specific situation.
Support for Children Involved in a Bus Accident in Columbus, OH
Going through a school bus accident is a traumatic experience for children, especially those who sustain an injury as a result of the accident. Kids sometimes develop anxiety and other psychological issues after being involved in such a scary experience and require therapy and other types of support to get through each day. Below we have provided a few different sources that offer support to children who have been involved in a traumatic accident such as one involving the school bus they were riding on.
- Directions Counseling Group– The Directions Counseling Group offers services in person, over the phone, and online. They may be able to provide counseling for a child who hhasgone through a traumatic experience and is now suffering from the aftermath of that incident. The address to this counseling group is provided below for you.
6797 North High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43085
- Mount Carmel Crime & Trauma Assistance Program (CTAP)- This program is available to children or teens who may have gone through a traumatic experience such as a car accident or bus collision. They provide individual and group counseling to those in need of it. Their services are offered to those who are age three and up. The contact information for this program is also provided below for your convenience.
777 West State Street
Columbus, Ohio 43222
- Vincent Family Center Community & Family Services- The services offered here are available to kids, teens, and even families who are having difficulty dealing with certain struggles in life. Perhaps the bus accident your child was involved in has left them disabled and they are having a hard time coping with this injury. You can contact this facility to further discuss the services they offer and when they are available for you to take advantage of.
1490 East Main Street
Columbus, Ohio 43205
(614) 824-5437, ask for Intake
Aside from getting your child the help they need to get through this unfortunate time, it is important that the parties responsible for causing the accident are held accountable. Whether it was the bus driver, the school district, or the bus manufacturer, you and your child should be awarded the compensation that is owed to you. If you aren’t sure which party is responsible for causing the accident or what is required of you to take legal action against them, contact us now and speak with one of our agents. At USAttorneys.com, our goal is to not only provide you with useful information but also to help you get connected with the right type of legal aid.
While the internet offers an opportunity to locate a bus accident lawyer, how can you be sure this is the right professional for the job. We work closely with some of the best school bus accident attorneys in the city of Columbus, Ohio and can help get you paired up with them free of charge. Don’t wait any longer to have your case evaluated. Contact us now.